Government and Non-Profit Organisations
Maharashtra State Power Generation Co., Ltd. (Mahagenco) is a state government-owned electricity company. It is wholly-owned subsidiary of M.S.E.B. Holding Co., Ltd., a government-owned enterprise. Mahagenco generates and supplies electricity across the state of Maharashtra, India. Mahagenco owns and operates generation facilities, utilizing diverse fuel sources such as thermal, gas and hydro. The companys power generation portfolio consists of seven thermal power stations, three hydro generation facilities and two gas-based generation facilities with total installed capacity of 11,237 MW. It generates electricity for approximately 1,50,00,000 end consumers in Maharashtra. Mahagenco is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
The company focuses on energy-centric growth. It intends to expand asset portfolio with addition of new plants, and upgrades of existing facilities. To this end, it has several ongoing projects, with a combined capacity of 3,230 MW.
Maharashtra State Power Generation Co. Ltd. Key Recent Developments
May 19, 2016: BHEL commissions 250 MW Thermal Unit in Maharashtra
May 02, 2016: Bridge Linkages Granted to 19 Thermal Power Plants: Ministry Of Coal, India
Apr 01, 2016: BHEL commissions 500 MW Thermal Unit in Maharashtra
Mar 21, 2016: India’s Mahagenco to establish 1.2GW of floating solar power capacity
Dec 17, 2015: Mahagencos Koradi thermal power project cost rises further
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Maharashtra State Power Generation Co. Ltd. provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the ‘Profile on Demand’ Service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Maharashtra State Power Generation Co. Ltd. and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including
– Business description A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
– SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
– Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
– The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
– The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
– Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
– Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Request more information (Table of Contents, List of table, List of Figures) by using the form below:
An Electronic PDF copy of this Report will be sent to you via email.
Please allow up to 2 business days for the reports to arrive to your mailbox as some of our publishers prefer to send you the reports directly.
Purchase this Report today
Report Licences Explanation
* Single User: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be used by individual purchaser only.
* Site License: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office.
* Enterprise Wide License: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company.
If you require a Site License or Enterprise Wide License please contact us to issue you an invoice.