EURUSD Pair Technical Analysis -ECB Interest Rate Unchanged
7th March, 2013 •
The ECB Press Conference Highlights.
- Leaves interest rates unchanged.
- Inflation rates have declined further, as anticipated, and fell below 2% in February.
- Inflationary pressures should remain contained.
- About €200 billion have now been repaid back by banks from €500 billion borrowed between mid-December 2011 and early March 2012,
- ECB foresee average annual real GDP growth in a range between -0.9% and -0.1% in 2013 and between 0.0% and 2.0% in 2014.
EURUSD Technical Analysis.
Let’s get started...
||Open an Account
Shares, Indices, Forex and Oil
Spread From 0.1 and 0.2% Commission
Indices, Forex, Metals, Shares
From 0.1 Raw Interbank Spread
CFDs - Foex, Indices, Stocks, Commodities, Bonds, Interest Rates
Variable spreads from 1.2 and small 0.1 commission on Shares
Share your experiences with our community. You must be logged into post a comment. Sign up as new CFDMaster member or Log in using your Facebook account and get instant access today!