The best advice we can give you, as professional CFD traders, is to learn as much as possible about your market and your financial instrument of choice before you start trading.
In this section, we point you to some articles we've written about important aspects of financial trading as well as some of our own trading strategies we use day to day and latest market news.
- How to trade stocks from the Swedish OMX market?
- Can You Get Rich With Companies That Pay Dividends?
- How to choose the best CFD Broker
- Binary Option Tutorial
- Apple Inc Facts
- Binary Option “as easy as a pie” With Trading Signals
- 13 CFD Trading Tips
- CFD Trading Tax- Gains, Losses and Taxes
- Educational Program and Resources at Opteck
- Introduction to Trading the Oil Market
- Dow Theory – What is the Dow Theory?
- What is Elliot Wave Theory?
- What is Autochartist?
- Currency Correlation
- Technical Knowledge Test (Indicators)
- What Specialized Oscillators Are and How to Utilize Them
- What Are and How to Trade Moving Averages?
- Fundamental Trading Knowledge Test (Economic Indicators)
- Fundamental Trading Knowledge Test (Financial Statements)
- Fundamental Trading Knowledge Test (Ratios)
- General Trading Knowledge Test
- What is the price of bitcoins – How to trade bitcoins
- Using Volume and Open Interest in Technical Analysis
- Do you Understand Technical Analysis? – What Are Technical Indicators?
- The Ten Trading Commandments Infographic
- What is The German Ifo Business Climate Index?
- What is The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC)?
- Inflation Rates
- Coffee is one of the world’s most valuable traded commodities.
- Fibonacci Retracements
- 150 Points on Apple
- 350 points on JP Morgan 7.08.2017
- Creating Buyer Personas to Improve Marketing Strategies
- Increasing Customer Acquisition During the Holiday Season
- Planning for retirement? –Do your homework!
- Did you saved some pennies?- Few Handy Tips
- 13 CFD Trading Tips
- The Essence of Binary Options Trading Strategies & Tips
- Are You Ready For Currency Trading?
- Swing Trading Strategies and Methods
- Writing Covered Calls with CFDs
- Trading Strategy, Using Technical Analysis Indicators
- CFDs Index Trading Strategy
- Pair Trading – CFD, Forex, Securities Trading Strategy
- Rio Tinto CFD Trading Strategy
- CFD Trading Strategy with Double Hedging
- Trading Strategy Index v Currency Pair
- Trading Strategy Using Trend Channels (Updated)
- Trading Resistance and Support levels
- Trend Trading Strategy Talk
- Trading Plan
- Spread Trading
- Backtesting Trading Strategies
- Strategy – Short Position
- Strategy – Long Position
- Pharmaceutical Deal Trends 2017 Factbook
- Global Dermatology Drugs Growth Driven by
- The Future of Wholesale Carriers – New Report
- Profit over 100 points on General Electric
- Forex Market Review
- Global C4ISR Market 2016–2026
- Refining Industry Outlook to 2021
- Solar PV Module Market – Global Analysis to 2020
- FMCG Industry Business Confidence Report H1 2017
- Pharmaceutical Marketing Strategies
- Overview of the United Kingdoms’ Financial Services Industry
- Global Metal and Mining to 2020 Report Series
- City Profiles Report PESTLE Analysis
- Enterprise IT Security Current technology and market trends
- Boilers, Turbines and Generators (BTG) for Thermal Power – Market Size, Competitive Landscape, Key Country Analysis and Forecasts to 2020
- Crude Oil Price Crash Slows the Production Growth
- Telecom Industry Business Outlook and Procurement Report
- Cancer vaccines market will soar to $7.5 billion by 2022
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Testing – Global Analysis and Market Forecasts
- Dollar eases after hitting 13.5-year high; UK employment slowdown
- Asia-Pacific to Lead the Wind Turbine Tower Market Until 2020
- The Global Military Rotorcraft Market 2016-2026
- The Future of Generic Drugs and Strategies for Commercial Success
- Biopower Market – Global Market Size, Average Price, Major Feedstock, Regulations, and Key Country Analysis to 2025
- IoT Healthcare Opportunities for MNOs: Market Forecasts and MNO Approaches
- TrendSights Analysis: Anchoring
- Market Brace for a Rate Hike in December
- US 10-year Yields Rise to 4-month Highs
- Global Bankruptcy Filings by Oil and Gas Companies
- Financial Market in Groundless Optimism
Let’s get started...
|Broker||Rating||Markets Available||Fees||Open an Account||Shares, Indices, Forex and Oil||Spread From 0.1 and 0.2% Commission||Visit Website||Stocks, Commodities, Indices and Forex.||Zero commissions. No monthly fees. $10 USD fee for unused account for a period of three months.||Visit Website||Indices, Forex, Metals, Shares||From 0.1 Raw Interbank Spread||Visit Website|
Due Diligence Reports