Beerenberg Corp. AS – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
– Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
– SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
– Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Beerenberg Corp. AS (Beerenberg) is an oil and gas service company. It provides maintenance and modification solutions to the oil and gas industry both onshore and offshore on the Norwegian Continental Shelf and internationally. The company’s major services include surface treatment, passive fire protection, insulation, architecture works and outfitting, scaffolding, rope access techniques, habitat (Sveisolat), mobile machining and diamond wire cutting, subsea insulation, decommissioning and related engineering and inspection services. The major clientele of the company includes Statoil, ConocoPhilips, Aker Solutions and FMC Technologies, among others.
Beerenberg Corp. AS Key Recent Developments
Jan 15, 2015 Statoil Extends Beerenberg Contract
Oct 03, 2014 Beerenberg Awarded A Contract In Singapore
Reasons to Buy
– Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
– Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
– Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
– Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Section 1 – About the Company 4
Beerenberg Corp. AS – Key Facts 4
Beerenberg Corp. AS – Key Employees 5
Beerenberg Corp. AS – Key Employee Biographies 6
Beerenberg Corp. AS – Major Products and Services 7
Beerenberg Corp. AS – History 8
Beerenberg Corp. AS – Company Statement 10
Beerenberg Corp. AS – Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 Company Analysis 13
Beerenberg Corp. AS – Business Description 13
Beerenberg Corp. AS – Corporate Strategy 14
Beerenberg Corp. AS – SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis – Overview 15
Beerenberg Corp. AS – Strengths 15
Strength – Service Portfolio 15
Strength – Sound Operational Performance 15
Strength – Sturdy R&D Activities 15
Strength – Substantial Order Backlog 15
Beerenberg Corp. AS – Weaknesses 16
Weakness – Substantial Short term Obligations 16
Weakness – Operational Issues 16
Beerenberg Corp. AS – Opportunities 17
Opportunity – Organizational Restructuring 17
Opportunity – Contract with Statoil 17
Opportunity – Upstream Investments 17
Beerenberg Corp. AS – Threats 18
Threat – Government Regulations 18
Threat – Intense Competition 18
Threat – Volatility in Oil and Gas Prices 18
Beerenberg Corp. AS – Key Competitors 19
Section 3 Companys Recent Developments 20
Jan 15, 2015: Statoil Extends Beerenberg Contract 20
Oct 03, 2014: Beerenberg Awarded A Contract In Singapore 21
Section 4 Appendix 22
About GlobalData 22
Contact Us 23
List of Tables
Beerenberg Corp. AS, Key Facts 4
Beerenberg Corp. AS, Key Employees 5
Beerenberg Corp. AS, Key Employee Biographies 6
Beerenberg Corp. AS, Major Products and Services 7
Beerenberg Corp. AS, History 8
Beerenberg Corp. AS, Other Locations 12
Beerenberg Corp. AS, Subsidiaries 12
Beerenberg Corp. AS, Key Competitors 19
An Electronic PDF copy of this Report will be sent to you via email.
Please allow up to 2 business days for the reports to arrive to your mailbox as some of our publishers prefer to send you the reports directly.
Purchase this Report today
Report Licences Explanation
* Single User: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be used by individual purchaser only.
* Site License: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office.
* Enterprise Wide License: Electronic PDF copy delivered via email. Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company.
If you require a Site License or Enterprise Wide License please contact us to issue you an invoice.